Thursday, April 11, 2013

Google day 2

My three goals for today is to compare the universities related to my career and finish my college road map.
I will also write 3 successful diplomats, and what made them successful.
     Columbia UniversityUniversity of OxfordBrown
University
GeorgeTown
University
Undergraduate programs related to international affairs Normally, The Diplomatic Studies of Oxford University is suggested for graduate students. Oxford University doesn't require lots of good courses for undergraduates.Anthropology and Global Social ProblemsPrinciples of Economics, Introduction to International Politics,  Comparative Politics, and Globalization and Social Conflict.International Security, International
Political Economy, International
Law and Organizations,
Methodology
Postgraduate programs related to international affairs


Suggested majors


International Relations 

a solid grounding in the methods of analysis used in the social sciences and humanities to help students think critically about international phenomena,the exploration of the empirical and the normative domains of the subject, and flexibility to allow students to customize their IR concentration.
Campus


Tuition/ Scholarship








http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2012/01/03/top_ten_international_relations_undergraduate_programs?page=0,1
I couldn't finish this chart because it was very hard to find useful information in the college websites without login access.There was also limited time, and I finished some of the Google Day 1 work.

5 comments: