Friday, November 16, 2012

Google Day 4

My goals for today is to create and design my own cartoon.
I'm not sure if I can finish it today but I'll try my best.
If I don't finish it, I'll present what I did at my presentation.
http://www.howtogeek.com/102351/how-to-make-photoshop-cartoons-in-about-one-minute/
This link describes how to create a cartoon photograph from a real photo.
Using this link, I turned a normal photo to a cartoon.
http://www.laughing-lion-design.com/2008/08/creating-speech-bubbles-in-photoshop-using-the-custom-shape-tool/
Using this website, I created a speech bubble to make a comic.
This is a final version of turning a photo into a comic.










I moved on to creating my own cartoon at Photoshop using this link.
http://webdesignledger.com/tutorials/create-simple-cartoon-characters-in-photoshop
My cartoon didn't turn out as good as I thought because I failed on making a mouth for the character.
This is my final cartoon I created. Next time, I would prepare for my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment