The purpose of this site is to create a story about a topic and share it to other people. Creating a story through this site makes it easier to present and show the steps of how to research the topic.
1. Open the website and think of a topic you are going to explain and create a story about.
2. If you are unsure of the topic you are going to present, you can look at the examples by clicking "Watch Search Stories."
to present it. You can preview the results on the bottom of the page.
4. Add music to your story: You can choose
the type of music you would like to insert.
5. Preview your story before you upload it and share it. You can edit your story if you don't like it.
6. This is the finished version of my story
(I made my video, but it won't let me sign in with my Gmail.
I tried two emails, but I couldn't sign in for some strange reason.
I couldn't upload the video on Youtube)
Examples of when you can use it in class:
-When you explain the steps of a research you did
-When you want to upload a video on Youtube of explaining procedures specifically
-It is the easiest and fastest way to display a research process more exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment