Monday, September 17, 2012

Google 20%

  For this semester, I would like to learn more about photo editing by using Photoshop. I would like to create my own character through Photoshop and make a new interesting comic or a new poster. Also, I want to learn several techniques of putting cool effects. I want to learn how to create a new typography and make my own font and apply my font to Microsoft office Word. I would also like to know how to edit and improve a picture of a face of a person to become more pretty. 
   When I present this project,  I will show my classmates a new comic or a poster I've created using Photoshop. My comic would look more professional by using Photoshop rather than drawing it by hand. Also, I would put a before picture and an after picture, which I edited to make it more pretty. I could also show my new 3D typography effect so that I can use it in Microsoft World and PowerPoint. On my presentation, I would focus on showing how much I improved for the 4 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment